Try this healthy chicken and vegetable soup recipe and you won’t regret it! Not only is this soup healthy but also tasty as well! If you have been looking for a soup recipe that even your kids will enjoy eating, you really need to try this recipe! And the best part, it is going to fill you up like no other soup can!
Healthy Chicken And Vegetable Soup Recipe
To make this soup, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 cup of curled macaroni
- 1 onion peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 inch of ginger root
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced into round circles
- 100 grams of fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 liter of water
How To Prepare Your Healthy Chicken And Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Wash the chicken thighs thoroughly and put it into a large pot
- Add 1/2 liter of water, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, and ginger root
- Let it boil until cooked completely
- Remove from heat, let it cool and shred it, discard the liquid
Now it is time to cook the soup!
- Melt the butter over low heat and add in the onions
- Let it fry until light gold in color, add the garlic and fry for extra 1 minute
- Add in the carrots and continue to fry it over low heat until tender
- Add in the potatoes, macaroni, parsley, salt, cube and 1 liter of water
- Stir it well and cook it over medium heat until the soup is well cooked
Voila! Your soup is done! You can serve this soup with toast bread or eat it just as it is! If you are on a low carb diet, you can skip the macaroni and your soup will still taste amazing!
This is the Healthy Chicken And Vegetable Soup Recipe that you can make in less than 45 minutes! If you liked this post, please don’t forget to share it!